HS Registration

Candor High School Registration
Grades 7 - 12

  All students must have the following information in order to register at Candor Central School:
  • Immunization Records:  Upon enrollment, Candor schools require up to date immunization records. Pursuant to A.R.S 15-843, a student shall not attend school unless documented proof of immunization has been provided. Immunizations must include : Tdap & Varicella
  • Proof of a Physical
  • Birth Certificate:  The 1987 Legislature passed a law designated to help trace the location of any child who is reported missing. So that schools may assist in this effort, A.R.S. Sec. 15-828 requires that you, the parent or guardian of the child you are enrolling in our District provide a certified copy of the pupil's birth certificate.
  • Proof of Legal Guardianship/Custody:  If a guardian other than a natural parent will be registering the student, a court document showing current guardianship must be provided at time of registration. If divorced, you MUST provide legal documentation of custody agreement.

 Please provide a copy of all the required documentation along with the completed forms to the Student Services office.


   Registration Forms

   Emergency Contact Form

   Enrollment Form & Residency Questionnaire